Online safety has a high profile at our School for all stakeholders. We ensure this profile is maintained and that pupil needs are met by the following:
- A relevant up-to-date online safety curriculum which is progressive from Year 3 to the end of Year 6.
- Through our home/school links and communication channels, parents are kept up to date with relevant online safety matters, policies and agreements. They know who to contact at school if they have concerns.
- Data policies which stipulate how we keep confidential information secure.
- A curriculum that is threaded throughout other curriculums and embedded in the day-to-day lives of our pupils.
- Training for staff and governors which is relevant to their needs and ultimately positively impacts on the pupils. Our online safety policy (part of our safeguarding policy) clearly states how monitoring of online safety is undertaken and any incidents/infringements to it are dealt with.
- Scheduled pupil voice sessions steer changes and inform needs.
- Filtering and monitoring systems for all our online access.