This term, Year 4 will be looking at the invasions and settling of the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings. Within Geography, History, Art and Design & Technology we will investigate questions such as:
- Who were the Anglo-Saxon invaders?
- Why did the Anglo-Saxon want to settle in Britain?
- What was it like in an Anglo-Saxon village?
- What was their life like in these times?
- Who was Alfred the Great?
- What was the mystery of Sutton Hoo?
- Learn more about the Viking invasions of Britain.
- Where did the Vikings come from?
- What was daily life like for the Vikings?
- Did the Vikings have laws?