Weather around the World
In Geography we are learning about Weather around the world.
Look at the pictures below...can you remember which climate zone each one represents from the list?
- mountainous zone
- temperate zone
- tropical zone
- polar zone
- desert zone
We have been learning what the climate is like in each of the Various World zones...
- Mountainous zone - cold and wet at the top of the mountains.
- Temperate zone - a comfortable climate which isn't too hot or too cold.
- Tropical zones - very hot and wet.
- Desert zones - very hot and dry during the day, but very cold at night.
- Polar zone - Exceptionally cold temperatures.