Visions and Values
"Excellence and Enjoyment for Everyone"
At Alumwell Junior School, children, staff and parents work collaboratively for all pupils to realise their full potential, both academically and socially.
Our vision is to create a happy, exciting, inspiring and safe community for every child.
Our school values are key to creating this community: one in which children can fuel their imaginations and express themselves throughout all areas of the curriculum.
- we are friendly, polite and caring,
- we are determined, we persevere and we are resilient,
- we have a voice and we listen to others,
- we work together,
- we are always ready to learn.
Alongside our school's values we also promote 'British Values':
- the rule of law,
- individual liberty,
- mutual respect and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.