Dear Parents and Carers,
As the end of term rapidly approaches, we would like to share the following arrangements with you:
School closes on Wednesday 21st July.
2:10pm finish for Years 3, 4 and 5 children
2:25pm finish for Year 6
Year 6 children will not leave with siblings on this day. Year 6 will walk out altogether.
Dates for your diary
INSET Days: Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd September.
All children return to school on Monday 6th September.
- Years 4, 5 and 6 children arrive between 8:40 and 8:50am where their class teacher will be waiting for them on the playground.
- Year 3 children and their parents to arrive at 9:30am.
If parents of Year 3 children have siblings in other year groups, they too can arrive at 9:30am if you are struggling with first day arrangements.
The School Day
From September, following government guidance, we are hoping that we will no longer need to stagger children entering and leaving school. This means our school day will look like this:
- Playground gates are unlocked at 8:40 am, children will make their way directly to the classroom.
- Morning session: 8:50 am – 12:30pm
- Afternoon session: 1:25pm – 3:15pm
Mrs Boam and Mrs Upton