Weduc / School Communication
At Alumwell Junior School all parent communication is through our school app 'Weduc'
What is Weduc?
At Alumwell Junior School we communicate to our parents and carers using an app system called Weduc. This app securely allows you to make online payments, track your chid's attendance, report pupil absence, keep up to date with what is happening in school plus so much more.
What are the benefits to parents and carers, pupils and the school?
- Weduc is free to download to your phone or tablet.
- Receive notifications straight to your phone of any new events.
- Easy to use and offers you the freedom to make a payment whenever and wherever you like.
- Children will not need to worry about losing money in school.
- Quick and easy way to communicate with school.
- Cost effective and will ensure our communication is more efficient.
How do I sign up?
All parents and carers have been sent an email with joining instructions, if you need any further support please contact the school office.